- Shield designed to work with Arduino or compatible main boards. Standard shield size.
- Onboard micro Secure Digital (SD) card slot.
- Onboard DS1307 Real Time Clock (RTC) with backup battery holder.
- Reset button.
Board Dimensions : 69mm x 53 mm
Weight : 18g
- You can purchase this board from here.
- A4..A5 : DS1307 RTC I2C data lines.
- D9 : Optional SD card detect.
- D10 : Chip Select (CS) - A logic one (high) on this pin will enable the SD card for reading or writing. A logic zero will disable the SD card. An optional breakable link is provided on the board which can be cut and a jumper soldered in its place. This is very useful if you have multiple shields with SD cards sharing the same CS line.
- D11 : SD Card Data In (DI)
- D12 : SD Card Data Out (DO)
- D13 : SD Card Clock
A schematic for this shield can be downloaded from here.
The following Arduino code has been tested with this shield.